Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hero Quest Barbarian Mission 1: replacing Catachan Lieutenant head

I want to repair my old Hero Quest Barbarian and so I'm searching the right head (original one is missing...). One of my Catachan Lieutenants (or Junior Officer) has a nice bear and an inspired face... but I have no other heads for replacement. Then I selfmade one, putting together two napes and carve the metal one, sculpting the face with green stuff. 

I replace the knife with a bolt pistol, improving the chain sword too.

Here the Catachan Lieutenant painted:
I'm satisfied. Maybe the head with bear is not the best for Hero Quest Barbarian (I don't like that hair in the wind), but the Lieutenant new lookint is more appropriate.



HERO QUEST BARBARIAN MISSION - PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment