Sunday, December 24, 2017

Mordheim project, part 1: Bretonnia Questing Knight

The deerhunter... I would to set up a Bretonnian warband and so I need a leader. A Questing Knight on foot. I have to self made him. Few parts come from Bretonnian miniatures, you can see Culexus Assassin legs, Woodelf Wardancer kilt...

First I try tu build a torso with Valhallian sleeping beds and a deer head above the helm.

After I chose another torso and so I can add the right arm and legs (one leg and one feet...).

Right arm completed. I have not yet chosen if the Questing Knight would have a spear, a halberd, a morning star. I don't know.

Legs will become big as Storcast ones! The sword in the scabbard helps me to selfmade the rear side.

Left arm completed, with shield. Selfmade chain mail, buckle and two crossed horns on the torso.
It's not easy...

MORDHEIM PROJECT - PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment