Monday, January 13, 2020

HeroQuest Barbarian Mission 3: restoring the Barbarian

I would introduce this update with a tribute of the magnificent pc game made by Lurchbrick, Isometric HeroQuest:


It's free, it's absolutely the same of the tabletop game, there are the mythical combat dice that rolls, two expansions are included, it's a .exe software that you can run everywhere... You can download it from the author website.


FiInally I want to share my small steps restoring the Heroquest Barbarian.

He can stand by his own, it's a good sign! Sword blade and the top of the head come from old Louen Leoncoeur.

The first face, a Mordheim starting set one, comes from the Erithacus pilot.

I don't like so much, so I find another one (a Chaos Marauder's one), from Black Termite pilot (the firts face goes to a Tanith Ghost). Death Guards from Conquest magazine donate their chainmail, so I can build a... chainmail kilt! This HeroQuest Barbarian might be Bran Mak Morn...


Meanwhile, some years ago, I started encarving the Dwarf, because of the colour and many other issues:

PART 2 - HEROQUEST BARBARIAN MISSION - PART 4

No comments:

Post a Comment