Thursday, August 15, 2024

Fimir and Tanith Ghosts for Heroquest and Shadow Wars

My female Imperial Guard conversion sacrifices herself to let me build two different female miniatures: one captive by a longing Fimir in Heroquest dungeons and the other one enlisted in Tanith Ghosts recon squads.

I've to admit, it was a weird conversion that didn't fit the Warhammer standards, so I decided to revalue her in this way.


First of all the Fimir who has just captured this poor thief woman:


Male Fimirs kidnap human women to procreate, as old background says, and this thief woman has been very unlucky. She hopes her adventure companions come quickly to rescue her. (I must write a Heroquest quest...)
 

The original conversion was build on an Elf Wardancer. Her head was sculpted on the original one with green stuff, so I carefully took it off and rebuilt for the Fimir's captive.

The original conversion had a Wardancer face, I think it can work as female face for the Tanith Ghost Scout woman. Could she be Banda?

The other trooper with grenade launcher with Bren style magazine (he's a big man, could he be Bragg?) has been built on a valiant selfmade knight on foot for Mordheim...

Some update also for Heroquest goblins and orcs. I added the string for the bows and the crossbow and I replaced the club with a spear:


PART 4 - SHADOW WARS PROJECT - PART 6

PART 6 - HEROQUEST BARBARIAN MISSION - PART 8

No comments:

Post a Comment