Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stormtroopers conversion 2: building hot-shot guns and upgrading faces

Building hot-shot guns and upgrading faces to some troopers. My Imperial Guard Stormtroopers need a second conversion, part one

WIP of six hot-shot lasguns and two plasma guns:
I'm using lasguns too to build hot-shot lasguns, not only space marine bolters. Now the guns are assembled, but they need a lot of green stuff...


Upgrading faces
As you see, I'm building much more possible before working on the stormtrooper miniatures (rule: minimize the damage).
So here a pair of facial plastics:


This miniature has no more his original face, but Sly Marbo owns (do you recognise his small nose? damn Mark Bedford!!). It was not well painted.. it reminded me a carachter of 300 movie.... Now I paint right eye in the right place and I cover left eye with the optic lens.
I'm quite satisfied by the result.


Second facial plastic. I've removed original mask, this face came from Chimera crewman, but I'm not so sure. It was horrible, now, with green stuff and a bit of color, it's better. Is it?

PART 1 - STORMTROOPERS CONVERSION - PART 3

1 comment: