Monday, March 7, 2011

Light Attack Craft Erithacus - part 11

New pics on the work in progress: the sculpture of the internal part of the wings and the renewal of the missile launchers.
Original missile launchers: 


I cut off the excess green stuff with the cutter.


I use this curved screwdriver to model the green stuff. It's very good to smooth the surface.


The original missile launchers (Imperial Guard plastic mortars) with the components I add to them, small plastic cylinders, to increase the total lenght. Otherwise these weapons are too short with the new bigger wings.


To get the frag missile head I use the tips of this scenic ( I don't remember the box's name it comes from, there is an imperial pilot, space marines and tyranids...). I incise them with the cutter, to get the surface of a frag grenade.



Erithacus aricraft costruction continues in the next page...


No comments:

Post a Comment