Monday, November 13, 2017

Tallarn Highlanders 7: Sergeants, special weapon and Chimera crewman

The renovation of my Tallarn Highlanders goes on (slowly): another thirteen Guards are ready for desert warfare. I've started with Sergeants and special weapons:
Three Sergeants have been easy, the fourth not so much. He come from the autocannon team and he needs a proper wargear: autogun and the curved Tallarn knife.


Then I've painted seven more Desert Raiders (six troopers and the last special weapon).


29/71 Tallarn Highlanders renovated

In the end, a special mention for the Chimera crewman:
I've changed the original head with a Valhallian one, because his bands looks like a turban... I'll renovate the whole tank in another occasion.

PART 6 - TALLARN HIGHLANDERS - PART 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment