Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Titanicus project, part 3: selfmade Reaver Titan

Nearly a year ago I needed a Reaver Titan to deploy a Venator Light Maniple, then I started to build one. Now I'm listening Mechanicum audiobook and I must finish the model, the loyal Legio Tempestus is heroic (and Taranis Knights too).
In the photo the latest update.






In the begininning I've started with pieces from 1:72 tanks, helicopter and guns (and a skeleton of wire):

If without legs it looks like a space ship, then it's all ok... Maybe is a bit too high.
So, I shorten the legs:

This Reaver head looks like to a Transformer's one, so I try to build new eyes-sensors and I change the shape, before too much squared. The flexible metal hoses are made with springs and wire:

The Apocalypse Missile Launcher raises the Titan Reaver too much, again...
I have to improve it, to shorten its neck maybe.

PART 2 - PROJECT TITANICUS - PART 4

No comments:

Post a Comment