Thursday, February 13, 2020

Mordheim project, part 5: Leopold's Leopards face a Chaos Warrior

Perilous encounter in Mordheim. A Tilean band face a brass-armoured Chaos Warrior:
His name is Raoul, I was inspired by the famous one... The helms and the faces are pretty the same.
On the wake of Warhammer The Old World announcement, I purchase one of these marching warriors (more iconic than the Stormcasts I think), giving to him some humanity. Maybe he comes from those regions of Norsca that don't succumb entirely to Chaos powers.

In addition I do another conversion to the third Leopold's Leopard pikeman (a coat on his back) and I renovate some details of Leopold with green stuff, too.

This Leopold's Leopard pikeman is a tiny man, the comparison with the Chaos Warrior is eloquent.

I think in Mordheim Raoul Chaos Warrior may be played as a big Gladiator.

PART 4 - MORDHEIM PROJECT - PART 6

No comments:

Post a Comment